Pricing

$25 half-hour
includes meet and greet, pictures, story time with special book for birthday child, singing Let it Go.
$50 Hour
includes everything in the half hour, plus games! The snow queen leads the children in pin the nose on Olaf, pass the snowball, Frozen bingo, marshmallow toss, freeze dance, musical chairs and more!
email me at flemingn60@gmail.com for bookings

Saturday, March 7, 2015

New Addition!

Hello Everybody!

In light of the new Cinderella movie coming out, there is a new addition to the Snow Queen business!
As of April, 2015, Cinderella will also be available for bookings! And yes, the Snow Queen will still be around for those of you not quite over Frozen Fever. :)

It’s been a busy month! I’ve had lots of parties, an event at Applewild School, and am less than 10 days away from my trip to Haiti! I’ll be bringing the Snow Queen to the children at the orphanage, in between running medical clinics in some of the underserved areas of Port-au-Prince. 

Thank you so much to all who have supported me through donations and bookings! I have begun talking with an organization in Malawi, and will hopefully be helping them start a medical clinic next summer! Donations from parties will now be going toward my funds to make this a possibility.

Look for pictures when I return of the Snow Queen meeting the children of Haiti! I think it’ll be a wonderful way to combine this fundraising adventure with the reason it all began!

With Love,
Nicole

1 comment: