Pricing

$25 half-hour
includes meet and greet, pictures, story time with special book for birthday child, singing Let it Go.
$50 Hour
includes everything in the half hour, plus games! The snow queen leads the children in pin the nose on Olaf, pass the snowball, Frozen bingo, marshmallow toss, freeze dance, musical chairs and more!
email me at flemingn60@gmail.com for bookings

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Getting Publicity!


http://harvard.wickedlocal.com/article/20150126/NEWS/150127248/0/SEARCH

In anticipation of the Applewild event, there have been some press releases advertising the event, which means more publicity for me! It’s all very exciting and fun to see how big this is becoming, I only imagined getting a few parties, and now I have 4 events next weekend alone! The link to an article is above, if you care to check it out.

PS- I hope everyone enjoyed the snow day! Though I don’t think it’s a coincidence that the Snow Queen’s city (Worcester) got 34” and two snow days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment