Pricing

$25 half-hour
includes meet and greet, pictures, story time with special book for birthday child, singing Let it Go.
$50 Hour
includes everything in the half hour, plus games! The snow queen leads the children in pin the nose on Olaf, pass the snowball, Frozen bingo, marshmallow toss, freeze dance, musical chairs and more!
email me at flemingn60@gmail.com for bookings

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome the the Winchendon Snow Queen website! I am a high school senior from Winchendon, MA trying to raise money for a medical missions trip to Haiti in the spring of 2015. I have trained in singing for years, and when Frozen came out last winter, I realized I resembled a certain snow queen! I am available for parties at half hour increments, $25 for the half hour or $50 for the hour. The half hour includes a meet and greet with plenty of picture time, a special read aloud  for the birthday child (they keep the autographed book), and singing Let it Go. The hour includes everything in the half hour, plus themed games such as pin the carrot on Olaf, pass the snowball, snowball toss, Freeze dance, and bingo. 100% of money raised goes to my Haiti fund, and should I make more than I need (wouldn’t that be wonderful!) I will be donating towards the Easter food drive run by Love in Motion in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.

Thank you so much for visiting, and please feel free to contact me at flemingn60@gmail.com with any questions!

3 comments:

  1. Hello, For some reason I can not e-mail you, I would love if you could take sometime to e-mail me at chasityrose3512@yahoo.com thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole could I contact you about doing the Chili Cook off and Family Fun Day in August? You would be a great addition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds awesome! Can you email me at flemingn60@gmail.com ? I would love to do this!

      Delete